- What is Tairyoku Maintenance?
- Not in good condition even after taking enough
sleep or enough nutrition.
Always not feeling so well.
Feeling gloomy, or lack of concentration, lack of willpower.
These condition occur from lack of true physical strength.
Not because of age, constitution, or laziness.
Just by enjoying the aerobic balance ball exercise, without any stress,
the autonomic systems and hormone balances improve.
It can improve the immune systems, be released from stress.
It activates the body cells and it can empower physical and
mental strength and flexibility whenever facing any kind of changes.
The effects of
- True physical strength
- Build muscles
- Activation of the body cell
- Increase of Mitochondria
- Efficient production of ATP
- Raise body temperature
- Brain activation
- Activation of the visceral functions
- Modification of the autonomic nervous system
- Modification of hormonal balances
- Overflowing youth
- Improvement of respiration
- Improve metabolism
- Balance ball
- Sitting on a balance ball, we will be bouncing. A cardio exercise combining step moves and brain training activities. You can build physical strength, improve posture and respiration, and also eliminate stiff shoulders. It will empower your body stronger with more flexibility, enabling lighter movements.
- This class is for
(regardless of gender)
Total Care Class
- This class aims to comprehensively take care of postpartum mother’s body and soul, whom are reluctantly in an unstable condition. Not only caring for the body conditions, we will be performing methods of handling postpartum minor discomforts. Also, there will be brain training activities and knowing the typical postpartum brain functions. Ultimately you will be able to create yourself more likely than prenatal.
- This class is for
- Postpartum mothers after
2 months of birth
(You may attend with your child)
Total Care Class
- A program of both Physical Strength Maintenance and Brain Maintenance. According to the participants’ requests, there will be maintenance activities for the body and brain, with daily self-care methods and breathing practices to modify the autonomic nervous systems. By training not only the body but also activating the brain, you can improve your daily performance. Highly recommended to busy people such as corporate executives and athletes.
- Maternity class
(lectures and stretches)
- Lectures are about the conditions of mother’s body and mind during pregnancy to birth. Also, there will be breathing practices and stretches to relax the body and mind, and prepare for birth with more relief.
- Corporate Fitness
ball Exercises /
Total care class
- This course aims to relaxation of the body and soul, stress relief, improvement of stiff shoulders, back aches, mental health, addressing lack of exercise, improving higher concentration, facilitating inhouse communication. In the Total Care Class, there will be Brainl maintenance and selfcare methods for reducing physical upsets.
- Kid’s Balance ball Exercis /
Balance ball exercise
- While bouncing on a balance ball, there will be instructions on good posture and breathing. Also, there will be English-mixed instructions to activate the brain.
Building physical strength and improving motor function. It may also stimulate enthusiasm, improve cognitive abilities. This class is enjoyable and simultaneously contain essential factors for children’s growth.
- Requests for lectures
- I accept offers for lectures. Enterprise, school, events, Television, radio etc.
“Building Physical strength to improve labor and prevent depression. “
“Men’s health and body maintenance (male menopause, ED)”
For school, PTA and persons involved with children’s growth
“Breathing and posture for children”
“Physical Strength Maintenance to keep a healthy body and mind”
“lectures on pre- and post-partum”
“Cancer prevention lectures”
“Tairyoku maintenance to control female hormones(menopause, puberty)
“Exercises for the elderly to prevent dementia”
- Teacher Training Course
- Training courses for Fitness ball Instructor, Physical Fitness Instructor, Postpartum Care Instructor.
Learning the mechanisms of the human body and selfcare methods, trained instructors will have support in technical advices and also in implementing instructor activities.