Grand Park to comply with the Code and other laws and regulations regarding personal information, and care is taken to ensure the protection of important personal information of our customers.
- 1.Definition and protection of personal information
- We take all possible measures to protect personal information based on our confidentiality obligations.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
・Postal Adress(including billing and shopping addresses)
・Telephone number (including home and mobile phone number )
- 2.How to collect personal information
- We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways which are lawful and fair.
- 3.For the use of personal information.
- We are, we will use the following purposes: personal information collected from our customers.
・For contact to customers and answers to inquiries for customers
・Guidance such as seminar information
・Contacting customers, providing information, and sending documents.
Personal information will be used only for these purpose.
When using personal information for purposes not specified above, we will obtain consent in advance.
- 4.Offer and disclosure to a third party of the personal information
- In principle, without obtaining the prior consent of the applicant,
the personal information is not offered or disclosed to a third party with the exception of the circumstances outlined below.
●If the request request from the police, etc., from public agencies.
●If you receive the application of the law.
●Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body,
or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the applicant
●Case which is necessary to protect the rights, property or services of our office,
contrary to the law, our rules and precautions, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- 5.Safety Management
- We take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage,
loss, or damage of the personal information and handle and other safety management.
- 6.Perform to ensure thorough of staff management.
- We instruct our employees concerning legal requirements and company regulations related to
privacy protection as part of our continuing efforts to manage personal information appropriately.